multiweigh – multihead weighers made in germany
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Altenberger Straße 43
Phone: +49 6441 447 999-0
Fax: +49 6441 447 999-9
CEO: Frank Schmehl
Registergericht: AG Wetzlar
Registernummer: HRB 7346
Umsatzsteuer-Ident.-Nr.: DE 313 695 337
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact Multiweigh GmbH by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to limitation of processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the MultiWeigh GmbH website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(3) On our website we offer you the possibility to contact us by e-mail and/or via a contact form. In this case, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing his contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site is also not carried out (legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR).
(1) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see 2)
Persistent cookies (see 3)
(2)Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(4) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 5 Use of the newsletter portal
(1) If you would like to receive our newsletter, you must register in our newsletter portal by entering your e-mail address, a password of your choice and your freely definable user name. There is no obligation to provide a clear name, pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, your registration will automatically be deleted from our database. It is obligatory to provide the aforementioned data; all further information can be provided voluntarily by using our portal.
(2) If you use our portal, we store the data required to fulfil the contract until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you for the duration of your use of the portal, unless you delete it beforehand. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
§ 7 Use of Google AdWords
(1) We use the online advertising program “Google AdWords” and conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. The Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is placed on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, do not contain any personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification.
(2) If you visit certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This means that it is not possible to track cookies on the websites of AdWords customers.
(3) The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers can see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users. The legal basis for the use of Google AdWords is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can object to this use by preventing the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly (option of deactivation). They are then not included in the conversion tracking statistics. You will find further information as well as Google’s data protection declaration under § 5 para. 5 and para. 6 of this data protection declaration.
§ 8 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the provider of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. According to information provided by the respective provider in Germany, the IP address on Facebook is made anonymous immediately after it has been collected. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the grayed-out box using your browser’s security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for not logged in users) for the representation of demand-fair advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
§ 9 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Processor of your data is:
Altenberger Straße 43, 35576 Wetzlar, GERMANY
Represented by CEO Frank Schmehl